|Project :||Projet LAMINA|
|Finance by :||Union Européenne|
|Start of intervention :||February 2016|
|End of intervention :||January 2018|
|amount :||199 966 Euros|
Advocacy action for better mobility of People with Disabilities (PSH).
- Training of PWDs in leadership and advocacy.
- Interviews with state officials and transport operators (urban and suburban transport cooperatives, driving schools).
- Organization of meetings on the topic of mobility for people with disabilities (PSH) and people with reduced mobility (PRM).
- Awareness of the general public.
- Awareness-raising and training of actors in urban transport and suburban transport.
- Organization of meetings between state actors for the establishment of standards and universal design.
- Carrying out pilot works to improve accessibility.